Click Here to visit Corporate Executive Women International
Click Here for a Membership Flyer
Why EWI? – Because Your Thrive Starts Here
How do you want your business and employees to grow? Through lasting, valuable connections? With professional development opportunities geared toward women? Or by helping your employees give back through community involvement? Then take advantage of the opportunities for growth you’ll experience as a member firm of Executive Women International®.
EWI of Milwaukee is your local group of professional women who take a personal interest in your firm’s drive to thrive. Join us and offer your selected member firm representatives a supportive network of like-minded people who will enthusiastically help them realize their business goals and personal aspirations. When you do, your firm will experience demonstrable results.
EWI offers professional women a unique opportunity to build upon their talents and skills while they discover new ones. And when you become a part of the EWI network you surround yourself with supportive, like-minded people who enthusiastically help you realize your goals. Help employees have a positive effect on your company, their career and our community—come thrive with EWI.
Your “Never-Ending Network” is Here:
- Plug into a network of fellow business professionals, locally and internationally, to build your contact list.
- Discover opportunities within a diverse mix of member firms.
- Showcase your firm’s products and services—more often than not, fellow representatives turn to their EWI network first.
- Connect with like-minded people in similar positions with similar experiences.
- Find or be a mentor.
- Exchange ideas and gain new perspectives outside of your business focus.
- Gain recognition as a business leader through various EWI Corporate projects.
Your “Exceptional Career” is Here:
- Access monthly professional development webinars.
- Attend conference workshops.
- Develop public speaking skills in a supportive environment.
- Build and/or accelerate leadership skills through real-world leadership opportunities such as Chapter and Corporate Board positions—opportunities that are often hard to find on the job.
- Participate in EWI’s Academy of Leadership program.
- Connect to leading experts in business and career development.
- Demonstrate to your management that you are eager to learn and grow.
Your “Make a Difference” is Here:
EWI builds stronger communities through:
- Reading Rallies.
- Local philanthropic initiatives.
- The Executive Women International Scholarship Program (EWISP) for high school students.
- Adult Students in Scholastic Transition (ASIST) scholarships for non-traditional students.
- EWI members consist of employed business professionals at all levels of business.
- Membership is available to business firms. A firm may have up to three representatives.
- EWI dues are annually assessed and are comprised of both national and local Chapter dues.
- Dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for federal income tax purposes. Approximately 6% of the membership dues are non-deductible as a business expense (see the Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1993).